Where do you like to perform?

Jun 27, 2008
Illinois
I was thinking today and now that summer is here, I'm not sure where I will be performing. I can't do it at work because i always have flour on my hands and never hav time anyway, im obviosly not in school, and unless you hav a camera on you people can act funny when you walk up and aske them if they want to see magic on the street. A camera seems to just make it socially acceptable. I guess maybe i could at the mall but I'm not sure. So I'm just curious, where do you perform in the summer?

well LIKE ME i perform for youtube audience lol. jk but most do.
wear gloves. and get some easy tricks you dont need cards for. like some straw tricks
but i actually perform at work. they pay me sometimes to do magic there lol (resturaunt)

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
I normally perform at the malls, parks and the beach and family and friends!

Last edited by a moderator:

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
My favorite place to perform? Tough one. Anywhere and everywhere. ;)

A particular spot I frequent (naturally) is my barber shop. The guys there can't get enough of it, and I generally spend more time performing than I do getting a shape-up. Always good times.

I perform at the circus.:D

No I usually perform at public gatherings in the entertainment district in what ever city I'm in. When I'm not on the road I perform local gigs and at three locations I grew up performing at close to my house. It's funny those same places won't let any other magician perform there when I'm gone they know it's my turf. That usually makes me laugh but flattered at the same time.

Look in the newspaper and keep in touch with art festivals and public events in your local area and get ready to set up shop. As far as the camera don't walk up with the camera have your camera man stay back and wait till you've done a few tricks for them first then ask them if it's OK to film something now.

I was thinking today and now that summer is here, I'm not sure where I will be performing. I can't do it at work because i always have flour on my hands and never hav time anyway, im obviosly not in school, and unless you hav a camera on you people can act funny when you walk up and aske them if they want to see magic on the street. A camera seems to just make it socially acceptable. I guess maybe i could at the mall but I'm not sure. So I'm just curious, where do you perform in the summer?
i love performing in stores and make my magic blend with my surroundings.....

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results