Where do you post new sleight of hand moves?

Mar 30, 2019
I'm not certain that I've discovered anything new, but where could I post a potential new technique for input and improvement from other magicians? I'm quite a stranger to the online magic community so I don't rly know, just think I might have discovered a small new move for beginners that I would like to share.

Reactions: Mr_ARPY
Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
I'm not certain that I've discovered anything new, but where could I post a potential new technique for input and improvement from other magicians? I'm quite a stranger to the online magic community so I don't rly know, just think I might have discovered a small new move for beginners that I would like to share.
Right here would be fine if you just want people to look at it for you. A YouTube video and a link to it would probably be the easiest.

Mar 30, 2019
Right here would be fine if you just want people to look at it for you. A YouTube video and a link to it would probably be the easiest.
Could I actually? Because this would be revealing the double lift. It's just a little technique to get you in the position for a double lift which I haven't seen yet.

obrienmagic

Elite Member
Nov 4, 2014
Orange County, Ca
www.obrienmagic.com
Could I actually? Because this would be revealing the double lift. It's just a little technique to get you in the position for a double lift which I haven't seen yet.

Great question. If you are performing the move and want feedback you are welcome to post it. If the video reveals or teaches the method it will get taken down. If you are not sure, feel free to PM me and send me the video. I'll watch it before you post it.

Reactions: JoshL8
Mar 30, 2019
Great question. If you are performing the move and want feedback you are welcome to post it. If the video reveals or teaches the method it will get taken down. If you are not sure, feel free to PM me and send me the video. I'll watch it before you post it.
Dang, unfortunately the video is about explaining this possible new method so I can know if it's anything new. Do you know where I can post stuff like this?

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
Dang, unfortunately the video is about explaining this possible new method so I can know if it's anything new. Do you know where I can post stuff like this?

Your best bet is to send the video privately to people who are knowledgeable rather than post it for everyone to see on the forums. The forum moderators are pretty helpful (from what I hear).

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results