Where Have All the Cards Gone?

Sep 2, 2007
Hey guys, as you've probably noticed Theory11 now has more decks out of stock than they do in stock. I have seen JB post a couple times that some of the decks were in production but i haven't heard anything since. Does any one have any information on when the decks will be restocked? Also does anyone know if there will be changes to any of the decks(like color). Oh and since these are new production cycles, will more uncut sheets be released?

Dec 26, 2009
So let me get this straight. You have seen the posts asking the same question you just asked and you still started a new thread to ask the same question that has been asked 5 times in the past 4 weeks. Is that correct? I am not trying to be rude are hateful it's just that I don't understand why, when there is still at least one of the other threads about this topic on the first page of the general forum, anyone would start a new thread about this topic. And why does everyone that starts these threads start them with the words "more decks out of stock than they do in stock"? All of these threads about the out of stock cards are like a carbon copy of the last thread about out of stock cards.

I understand being interested in knowing when the cards will be back in stock, but when J. Bayme said in a post 4 weeks ago that the cards are in production and they will be back in stock in the coming weeks, why would you still ask when they are coming back in stock? When it comes to products like these it's kind of stupid to release a date on them because that gives a "promise" of the product being in stock when they don't know 100% that it will be in stock. Prime example is like what happened with Helder Guimaraes' Red Mirror from Dan and Dave and the Essential Magic Conference DVDs. They said when the product would be released on a certain date but there was a set back on the DVDs and the customers started getting mad because the DVDs weren't released when they were supposed to be. I actually commend J. Bayme for not giving promises in which they do not have 100% control over.

Just sit tight and wait for the word from Bayme.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results