where is this video?

Oct 24, 2008
Someone put a video up in the media section a while back of their performance in a garage where they are demonstrating to a woman how quick they can take playing cards out of her purse, then finally the whole deck, without her noticing, etc. Can someone link me to that video and give me the name of the trick?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 11, 2010
Someone put a video up in the media section a while back of their performance in a garage where they are demonstrating to a woman how quick they can take playing cards out of her purse, then finally the whole deck, without her noticing, etc. Can someone link me to that video and give me the name of the trick?

Do you have any additional information? When was it posted? Under what category is it? I have not seen the video, but I can try locate it if more critical details are provided.

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
I am not sure of the video but this is exactly how I perform "Clutch". I do it straight out of a female's purse as a pick pocket demonstration. Now you have me curious. Especially since you say it is without her noticing.

Oct 24, 2008
Do you have any additional information? When was it posted? Under what category is it? I have not seen the video, but I can try locate it if more critical details are provided.

I think it may be posted under the Street Magic category. He was performing for a group of people in a garage setting I think. As for when it was posted, not sure, but it may've been a year since I seen that video.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results