Where to buy Tally-Ho's?

Jun 5, 2008
Oregon
I have always wanted to try tally ho cards buy havent the clue of where to buy them. Is there a store that sells them, or do you have to oreder them online?

Jun 18, 2008
USA
I've wondered where to purchase them, as well. There's a magic supply company not TOO far away from me that I've ordered them from before, but it's sometimes a hassle to go all the way down there to purchase them.

I too would suggest ordering online.

Feb 28, 2008
First and foremost, I think you should find a local shop to find them at as 1) It will help your local community, and 2) I've found a lot of magic shops are good at knowing what their customers want/need.

But online, you can always try Penguin. You can't buy in bulk to get a discount, but since you've never used them before, you might want to try one out first before you commit.

I like Tally's quite a bit... They're kind of similar to Bee's which you can find at most Wal-marts and most bigger stores like that.

May 2, 2008
Hollywood, FL
The Batteries and butter link given above is the best place to get them. Its $24.00 for 12 decks. Thats 2 bucks a deck which is the cheapest I've ever ever seen them.

Supporting your local shops is fine and dandy. But when it comes to saving $3 to $5 a deck, I'm sorry, But I'm just going to have to go with the lowest price. My local shop sells Tally's for $7.00 a deck. For that price, I can get one dozen there, Or three dozen online with shipping. Pretty easy decision.

Tim

Sep 1, 2007
Los Angeles, California
The Batteries and butter link given above is the best place to get them. Its $24.00 for 12 decks. Thats 2 bucks a deck which is the cheapest I've ever ever seen them.

Supporting your local shops is fine and dandy. But when it comes to saving $3 to $5 a deck, I'm sorry, But I'm just going to have to go with the lowest price. My local shop sells Tally's for $7.00 a deck. For that price, I can get one dozen there, Or three dozen online with shipping. Pretty easy decision.

Tim
Nope... FullBoatDealer and PokerStud52 HAS THE CHEAPEST PRICES. $18.50 per dozen. And FBD has Q1(QUALITY 1) TH9's which are the most top quality TH9's available... and it's a limited time only.

May 2, 2008
Hollywood, FL
Nope... FullBoatDealer and PokerStud52 HAS THE CHEAPEST PRICES. $18.50 per dozen. And FBD has Q1(QUALITY 1) TH9's which are the most top quality TH9's available... and it's a limited time only.

Yep... Your right!!!

And I just ordered a dozen from him! (Fullboatdealer) Thanks!

Tim

Last edited by a moderator:
May 2, 2008
Hollywood, FL
I just wanted to say that Fullboatdealer is one of the best E-bayers I've ever used. I ordered 12 decks of Tallys from him last Friday, And I received them today!!! The cards are awesome and just as described. I plan on ordering a few dozen more from him today. This guy is great!!!

Here is is the link to his page again.

http://myworld.ebay.com/fullboatdealer

Tim

Feb 23, 2008
I've been looking for tally's locally for a long time. I know a place that carries them, but they're sold out everytime I go there. They sell fast, because it's magic shop... partly. They say you can get them at the local Target. I checked there. No dice. I'm about to order some online, but I'm out funds right now.

Jan 27, 2008
Listen to Eddie. Get them from Pokerstud52 for 18.00 a brick plus only like 80 cents a deck shipping. Don't get them from filmart, shipping is terrible. TERIBBLE!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results