Where to find Mnemonica?

Oct 17, 2017
Hey guys. I've been wanting to learn the Mnemonica stack for awhile, but I can't find the book in stock or digitally online anywhere. Where can I get the book or at least find a tutorial for it?

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
FYI - this was never made as a digital book. If you do find it digitally, it's a pirated copy and therefore unethical to use.

I found it at Penguin Magic, for what it's worth.

Reactions: RealityOne

DavidL11229

Elite Member
Jul 25, 2015
Seattle
You can get his Mnemonica Miracles video set, I'd assume he teaches it on that too. I wouldn't be surprised if they reprinted Mnemonica, but it does seem to be unavailable now. You can always learn the Aronson stack.

For the Aronson stack go to magicians.simonaronson.com (free PDF directly from the author).

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
I don't know if it counts, or if it's any good, but I saw a book called "Mnemonica for Dummies" by Geoff Williams. The "for Dummies" series normally has pretty good, easy to understand books. I don't have it, but someone who does can probably tell you if it is worth it (only $25).

ID4

Aug 20, 2010
I don't have it either. But Mnemonica for Dummies should really be called Memorizing Mnemonica for dummies. As it just contains a different method to memorize the stack. Mnemonica for dummies doesn't contain any tricks.

willtupper

Elite Member
Apr 28, 2009
This is ad copy from the great Jamie D. Grant's website, for his e-book (one of only two JDG products I don't own... yet :)) "Scenic 52" -

BONUS

HAVING TROUBLE REMEMBERING YOUR MNEMONIC ORDER (FROM THE AMAZING JUAN TAMARIZ!)? SCENIC 52 WILL ALSO HELP YOU WITH THAT! THANKS TO JUAN, HE HAS GRACIOUSLY ALLOWED ME TO USE HIS WONDERFUL MNEMONICA AS AN "INSURANCE POLICY" FOR SCENIC 52! YOU'LL UNDERSTAND, (AND LOVE) IT AFTER READING THROUGH A BOOK THAT IS GOING TO PROVIDE YOU WITH YEARS OF ENTERTAINMENT! PICK UP YOUR COPY TODAY!

The e-book is only $19.95, and can be bought here:

https://sendwonder.com/collections/all/products/scenic-52

I'm not sure it's 100% what you're looking for, but it might help you get started (?).

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results