Where to learn..

Feb 18, 2011
Under your bed
Hi guys,

Just wanted to know where I could learn:

The Duck Change- by Hiro Siaki (sorry If If the spelling is wrong)
Top Shot- Lennart Green

One or the other or both would be appreciated :)

Thanks!

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
Hi guys,

Just wanted to know where I could learn:

The Duck Change- by Hiro Siaki (sorry If If the spelling is wrong)
Top Shot- Lennart Green

One or the other or both would be appreciated :)

Thanks!

Both of these moves can be learned in detail In Dan and dave's trilogy disc "Tricks". If you wish a indepth tutorial on the shot I suggest reading this :

http://www.cardshooting.com/cardsho..._Flick_Shot_or_Lennart_Green’s_Top_Shot!.html

That website holds all the available card shooting explantions currently available.

both moves are somewaht knacky, I can't talk about the duck change becuase personally I don't like it, But with practice the top shot becomes second nature.

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
I would like to add that if you already know the mechanics to both moves, there isn't going to be a special "finger placement" or magical way of getting them learned fast. It is all practice.

P.S Also just a tip on the top shot, learn how to shot the card first, practice that, then after you are good at shooting the card, practice the catching becuase it is also somewhat tricky to time it right, if you try to practice both things at the same time, the learning curve of the move could take a little longer.

One step at a time.

formula

Elite Member
Jan 8, 2010
I heard Lennart's mum didn't give birth to him normally, she top shotted him into the doctors hands. The doctor was amazed when he did TnR umbilical cord!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results