Where to Purchase Card Mats and Other Tools of the Trade

Dec 22, 2016
Agreed about JM Authentics. Beautiful close up pads. I've seen a lot of things similar in the trading card game world to some of their close up mats. *hint* *hint* Even if you don't live on that side of the pond they have great shipping rates (a pleasant surprise). I'm certain I'll be picking up a JM Authentics close up mat in the future (most likely near future lol).
If starting out or returning (like me lol) to magic and cardistry I stumbled across a very handy tool you may be interested in. Sean Yang's 3-way mirror. It's a shatterproof practice mirror that also works as a close up pad. I know you can find it in MANY magic shops. It runs 40$ (U.S.) roughly. If you do a google search for it i'm sure you'll get many options. Which would also give you a few good options of magic shops online in general :)

Sep 2, 2007
Houston, TX
If starting out or returning (like me lol) to magic and cardistry I stumbled across a very handy tool you may be interested in. Sean Yang's 3-way mirror. It's a shatterproof practice mirror that also works as a close up pad. I know you can find it in MANY magic shops. It runs 40$ (U.S.) roughly. If you do a google search for it i'm sure you'll get many options. Which would also give you a few good options of magic shops online in general :)

:eek: that's so cool!

Dec 22, 2016
Thanks for mentioning Pattrick's, David. :) I had been trying to remember that close up mat maker specifically this past week. Checked their site a moment ago at your suggestion and had a lovely face palm/duh moment! Just remember he's Pattrick with two-t's.. otherwise you could be referring to me! (in ten or so years? lol)

DavidL11229

Elite Member
Jul 25, 2015
Seattle
Why yes, apparently it is with 2 ts. I hadn't realized that. I just know I find it when I search even with 1 t.

And again, make sure you get plush.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results