Where's My Video?

Sep 2, 2007
Maybe it means it has been uploaded for review. I doubt all videos that get uploaded get put on the page

Jul 23, 2007
New York, NY
I know how to do the spin on the skater cut but do you hold the packet tight and give it a spin? Thanks

- Kakashisensei3
Sorry man, I don't see your video in the list.

It could also be something else, that I've been informed of recently. You can't use copyrighted songs in your videos. But if you really MUST use a copyrighted song, upload it to something like Vimeo or YouTube first, then submit that link. We will post it no sweat since we're not liable :)

Also, YouTube videos are now played within the theory11 player which is pretty sweet.

Sorry man, I don't see your video in the list.

It could also be something else, that I've been informed of recently. You can't use copyrighted songs in your videos. But if you really MUST use a copyrighted song, upload it to something like Vimeo or YouTube first, then submit that link. We will post it no sweat since we're not liable :)

Also, YouTube videos are now played within the theory11 player which is pretty sweet.

What do you mean copyright songs. Was it a song from theory11 that he recorded.

Jul 23, 2007
New York, NY
He probably meant that songs that are not out for sale yet...

I mean songs like the ones likely from your favourite famous artist... Most songs you get on iTunes are all copyrighted. To use them legally in your videos, you have to go through hassle and pay money to get a license. So if YouTube is hosting the video, theory11 isn't liable.

I believe JB and others in t11 are looking for easier ways for you to get royalty-free music to use...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results