Which Cards?

C

Cardmaster211

What cards would you recommended to use for flourishing?

S.G

Feb 9, 2010
I suggest using Aladdin 1001's, Studs, Tally Hos (blue seals), and Split Spades Lions.

Those are my favorite cards to flourish with.

Hope that helps.

Jun 10, 2010
I suggest using Aladdin 1001's, Studs, Tally Hos (blue seals), and Split Spades Lions.

Those are my favorite cards to flourish with.

Hope that helps.

I'll second the SS lions. Aladdin 1001's, don't know. Studs, no. Maybe if you're practicing something and you don't want good cards to get all over the floor, yeah. They're cheap though, like 2 bucks at walgreens.

And if you go to a store, 99.9% chance of the tally-ho deck coming w/ a black seal, not a blue or red. JB's confirmed that all the seals are now black, so it'd probably be easier to find one of the old tallys on ebay or something.

S.G

Feb 9, 2010
Why not studs? Thats what I thought until I tried them after a bit of practice. Amazing practice deck and doesn't look too bad when flourished with.

Jun 10, 2010
Why not studs? Thats what I thought until I tried them after a bit of practice. Amazing practice deck and doesn't look too bad when flourished with.

They fan like crap after about 30 minutes. Packet manipulation, sure. Aerials, sure. But I absolutely HATE cards that do not fan. They are icky, disgusting, and not worth using.

May 9, 2008
They fan like crap after about 30 minutes. Packet manipulation, sure. Aerials, sure. But I absolutely HATE cards that do not fan. They are icky, disgusting, and not worth using.

You sir, are crazy! Even the new studs fan very well. I had a deck of the new studs last for a LONG time, fanning perfectly.

S.G

Feb 9, 2010
No offense, but maybe you just can't fan well. Many people think that because Studs are a Walgreen's brand and they are really cheap, they are bad quality cards. This is the wrong mindset to take when playing around with cards. I used to be like this too. I hated studs but now I love them. Maybe you just haven't really given the cards a chance?

This post is not meant to offend you.

C

Cardmaster211

?

No offense, but maybe you just can't fan well. Many people think that because Studs are a Walgreen's brand and they are really cheap, they are bad quality cards. This is the wrong mindset to take when playing around with cards. I used to be like this too. I hated studs but now I love them. Maybe you just haven't really given the cards a chance?

This post is not meant to offend you.

Is that to me or him?

May 9, 2008
When it comes down to is, the best cards to use for flourishing are the cards YOU think are best to use for flourishing. Card choice is a highly personal thing. Like Aladdin's smooth finish. I'm not a fan. Some people live and die by these cards. You really just have to mess around with a bunch of different decks and decide what YOU like best.

May 23, 2010
Singapore
Well , I'd reccomend thick and stiff cards such as Jerry's Nuggets (my primary weapon of mass destruction) , Wynns , Aladdins and Tally Hos.Oh and don't forget the Split Spades and any Studs.

Apr 5, 2009
Illinois
You will gain mo skillllz if u uze really expensivz cards like dem Jerries Nuggetz man! Cuz u will lookz cool!

i'm 90% sure that this is a joke. so therefore i will laugh

HAHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

if i was wrong and its not a joke... i'm sorry. but it was extremely funny

Jun 10, 2010
i'm 90% sure that this is a joke. so therefore i will laugh

if i was wrong and its not a joke... i'm sorry. but it was extremely funny

I'm with you on the joke part, minus 20 lines of capitalized haha's..

Jul 9, 2010
Saginaw,MI
Tally Ho's for sure get your self a bunch of tally's because they hold up great there perfect for magic and they have the perfect stock and finish for flourishing

Sep 20, 2008
As with everyone said- Studs are gorgeous. They fan well, They rarely clump. (unless you dont take care of them) and all around good cards. They last longer than bikes too. In my hands anyways. Favorite deck if you ask me.

-Sin

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results