Which deck to buy

Aug 5, 2018
Hi and forgive me if I'm asking a repeated question.
My stepson is seriously into card and very good with slight of hand. Big fan of David Blaine and really likes a deck of cards that David uses. I'm not sure what they look like and if I ask him, he'll figure out that I'm buying some for his 20th birthday. So, I'm asking all of you experienced guys and gals, what deck would be good that is sharp looking and he can find the hidden "treasures" in the cards. I'm open to any suggestions and prices.
Thank you for your help

Antonio Diavolo

Elite Member
Jan 2, 2016
California
If he doesn't have them, David Blaine's entire Black Lions/White Lions decks are super nice have tons of secrets in them from a marking system to hidden card reveals all over.
The NPH and Mystery Box decks (sold here on T11) are both very nice and each of them contains very interesting and unique hidden secrets of their own.

Reactions: Jonathon'sFan
Aug 5, 2018
If he doesn't have them, David Blaine's entire Black Lions/White Lions decks are super nice have tons of secrets in them from a marking system to hidden card reveals all over.
The NPH and Mystery Box decks (sold here on T11) are both very nice and each of them contains very interesting and unique hidden secrets of their own.

Thank you so much!!!

Reactions: Antonio Diavolo
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results