which is the best card magic INSTANT DOWNLOAD??

Sep 23, 2015
Which is the best INSTANT DOWNLOAD or DVD WITHOUT SHIPPABLE GIMMICK according to you of easy-intermediate level. I dont want shippable gimmick bcause I live in ASIA where shipping from sites is quite high. I just want your favorites(single tricks only NOT SETS OR MULTIPLE TRICKS) and suggestion for me. I'm 15 yrs old but really dedicated and love performing especially card magic.I often perform magic in my school for my friends in breaks and recess. I dont want tricks which waste a lot of money like destroying cards or expensive supplies but Im ready to pay any cost for the instant download. I currently perform tricks like Indecent, sinful from Wayne Houchin and few from Justin Miller like Card at any number. I also perform Ambitious Card routine but dont love performing it. Please help!!!!!

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
Why would you dislike multi-trick DVD's? You could get one trick for $30 or 5 for $30. In my experience the 5 for $30 is almost always a better deal.

Sep 23, 2015
Why would you dislike multi-trick DVD's? You could get one trick for $30 or 5 for $30. In my experience the 5 for $30 is almost always a better deal.
I dont perform tricks for strangers or on stages. I perform 4 my friends who r total ass@#%&#. They want to shuffle and want everything in their own hands. It needs to be strong

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
If your friends are being jerks about your magic it is tempting to learn some hard core sleight of hand. I'm going to suggest that you go the opposite direction and learn some mathematic or self working magic. I would recommend any of Big Blind media's DVD's on Self Working card magic. If I really want to fool someone who is giving me a hard time I will perform Michael Ammar's version of the Gemini Prediction called Untouched. I might also perform an effect from Ryan Schlutz DVD Effortless Effects.

Dec 10, 2015
I dont perform tricks for strangers or on stages. I perform 4 my friends who r total ass@#%&#. They want to shuffle and want everything in their own hands. It needs to be strong
I know how this feels and it sucks! I did recently purchase an app called iSleight and I actually fooled one of my magician friends which was a pretty awesome feeling finally!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results