Which of W:H's Tricks are most satisfying?

Dec 13, 2007
They are all amazing

1. stigmata
2. indecent
3. sinful

sinful used to be 1 for me but now theres somethin with soda cans that it becomes WAY harder to do

i like stigmata because i have had people swear that it was REAL magic... I've had my schoolmates all freaked out... and while i get similar reactions with indecent, its just annoying to carry around a ziplock without it getting all crinkled and on top of that it is a little more risky for me because sometimes the card falls out, if you know what i mean, because my ____ isn't that "thick" for lack of a better word

James Wise Magic

Elite Member
Dec 28, 2007
Love them all.
But don't forget about control, because that one is also so awesome!!!

But out of those that you posted I would say stigmata is the best.

May 7, 2008
I too like 'em all but Sinful's my absolute fave. Such great reactions and so easy to pull off.

1. Stigmata
2. Control
3. Thread

Yeah, I put thread in, I just love it so much. :)

PS. I was doing Stigmata at a trivia night a few days ago, and my reaction was just plain awesome. They had to hold up the questions because the spectators wouldn't shut up.

Stigmata doesn't work too well on my skin =O.

Sinful doesn't work well with Australian coins.

And indecent isn't my style because you have to carry around a pack of cards and a ziplock bag. =P.

So....I love them all, but they just don't work for me. Control therefore, would be the best for me.

AURON

Last edited by a moderator:
Stigmata doesn't work too well on my skin =O.

Sinful doesn't work well with Australian coins.

And indecent isn't my style because you have to carry around a pack of cards and a ziplock bag. =P.

So....I love them all, but they just don't work for me. Control therefore, would be the best for me.

AURON
Dude you kinda revealed Indecent. Plus an Aus 10cent piece is the same size of a US Quarter. My favourte trick is Stigmata its the best of the best when it comes to impromtu effects.

JDEN

Apr 8, 2008
stigmata works well for me...
i usually like stigmata the best, and sometimes if the conditions are well i like indecent (ziplock bag that one)
it doesnt work for me as well... the card keeps.... falling. and they'd be like "what?" im just like Yeah....... it went outside of the bag.........

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
I'd have to go with Stigmata as my number one, the reactions are incredible and it's practically foolproof. For number two I can't say, but those of you at the lecture know what I'm talking about. Number three is a tie between Indecent and Heat from Ultragaff.

David

Mar 2, 2008
1.control
2.stigmata
3.indecnt

i like control because i can just go around and do it. No cards or zip lock bags needed.

stigmata is good but not as good as my control reactions

indecnt is ok i barely use it.

Jun 4, 2008
LaGrange, Georgia
Catching up!

Indecent and Quarter through soda can.

I am an old timer, who has been "out of the loop" for too long. I am just learning how magic has changed so much. I have purchased two of WH's effects. I was just a hobbist of magic, for 30 plus years, but recently I have begun to perform and I have a lot to learn!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results