Which trick should I get?

Aug 24, 2008
There >
What's up guys? Well, I was looking around this site, E and Penguin for a good trick and unfortunately found too many :D

Christmas is coming and I thought I'd ask for a DVD or something. So I have narrowed it down to six tricks. I like them all about the same.

So which one should I get?

eXile by Mathieu Bich
RIOT by Dan Hauss
Tagged (either version: Rich Ferguson / Rich Sanders)
Clutch by Oz Pearlman
Perfection by Oz Pearlman

I'm leaning towards Clutch or RIOT and love impromptu effects but if one of I am accepting all types of comments/recommendations.

Thanks! :D

Dec 14, 2007
USA
As always, it depends on your individual style.

I don't own Clutch, but I do own RIOT. I'm familiar with both of the effects, however, and with this said, I can say:

RIOT is a great trick and can really hit your audience hard... just make sure you can become comfortable with your angles, as the effect is slightly angly. However, there is a section on the download that can help you get around this. Overall, I personally think this trick is great but not necessarily for a huge crowd.

Clutch gets more audience involvement, with the potential to really bring the effect to life for your spectator (that's all I can really say).

If you're looking for something to amaze a few people by making a card visually rise, then go for RIOT (which is a great High Quality Download by the way), or if you want more crowd involvement to really connect with your spectator/audience, go for Clutch.

Hope this helps.

Aug 24, 2008
There >
Yeah, I'm in love with impromtu effects which is why I'm leaning towards Clutch. I'll most likely get Clutch then RIOT. eXile seems like a great stunning effect and looks like the reactions it gives are worth the fact that it's not completely impromtu.

Thanks so far guys.

James Wise Magic

Elite Member
Dec 28, 2007
Yeah, I'm in love with impromtu effects which is why I'm leaning towards Clutch. I'll most likely get Clutch then RIOT. eXile seems like a great stunning effect and looks like the reactions it gives are worth the fact that it's not completely impromtu.

Thanks so far guys.

yeah I would probably go with clutch if you're looking for a great impromtu effect. Though eXile is just freaking great!

go with riot, imo, or control if you don't have it as it is an excellent improptu effect...exile isn't really an on the fly kind of trick, although it is a really cool trick don't get me wrong and i love it, it does take some set up and not always one of those tricks you can "do again" right after your victims run to get their buddies to "see this guy"...know what i mean?

Aug 24, 2008
There >
I'm pretty much settled for Clutch as my first option.

So, what should be my second purchase? As said before, eXile's effect is just too impressive to pass out although it's not as practical as mentioed. Anyhow, this would be the order I'll be buying them:

Clutch
eXile
Tagged (Ferguson)
RIOT

then I don't know.

Any comments? Thanks so far guys! :D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results