Whiskey glads themed magic

obrienmagic

Elite Member
Nov 4, 2014
Orange County, Ca
www.obrienmagic.com
Coming up with a 3 part routine using a whiskey glass. So far I have part 1 and part 3. Looking for a good middle bit to add to it and curious if you have any ideas.

So far, phase 1 - I introduce the whiskey glass and produce 4 coins, do a coins across routine to the glass then end by producing a bottle of whiskey, adding an ice ball and pouring a drink.

The phase 3 - I perform a signed card to glass style routine ending with the folded signed card inside of the ice cube inside the glass.

What is missing is the middle bit. During this middle phase I will need to switch the glass for one with the card in the ice. Any ideas? Does NOT have to be card or coin related at all. In fact, its prefered if it is something unique all together!

Cheers!

Sep 1, 2007
Calgary
www.hermitmagic.com
Card Under Glass (Doc Eason, J.C. Wagner, etc.) is an obvious choice here as it leads into the card being “in” the drink at the end.

Perhaps a “salt shaker through table” sort of routine could help with the switch that you need to execute, and it can repurpose one of the coins previously used.

“Airborne” levitation with the whiskey bottle is an option, but it might need a differently-gimmicked glass.

“Coin in bottle full of whiskey”?

Reactions: JoshL8
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results