white centurions photos

Mar 6, 2012
last time i asked for a Jerry's Nuggets photo and I want a white centurions photo of the back of course for my last card on my rainbow deck anybody got one high resolution and big size like a bit over 200x200 pixels thanks in advanced

May 26, 2012
Greenville, SC
that kind of a hard thing to pull of in a simple google search all u really see is some pics of the video preview and alot of people just showing the cards off but no real backs, but anyway we can try

Feb 7, 2011
Im not sure how the last thread ended up but really? You are now asking for help to replicate cards designed by this website?

Mar 6, 2012
formula you are right and i always wanted to build the perfect rainbow deck and i need help PLEASE help and i tried to look it up on google and nothing so i knew someone would help me but i guess not

Honestly I'm not so sure I understand what it is you are asking us to do. Google would be my first go-to for something like this. If it's not there then I guess you're only other option is find someone with an opened deck, and get them to scan the back of the card for you and email you the image. But I just don't know who to send you to for that.

Feb 7, 2011
Honestly I'm not so sure I understand what it is you are asking us to do. Google would be my first go-to for something like this. If it's not there then I guess you're only other option is find someone with an opened deck, and get them to scan the back of the card for you and email you the image. But I just don't know who to send you to for that.

Ok we're really doing this. People with opened decks. Eh, Id look in the review section of this forum, id check youtube for reviews and message people there, there's a kind of playing cards wiki somewhere on the web that might help, there's a small company called pipsqueak that has just started, they are also trying to start their own playing cards archive and have done many theory11 decks so far, Id check card collector pages on facebook which tend to upload alot of pictures.

Actually, I wouldn't copy the cards in the first place, as bicycle have a rainbow deck for sale. I think you may be trying to out do lennart green's rainbow deck.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results