White lions series b marking system

Aug 28, 2017
So i recently bought them and ican only tell the difference between 20 cards but i REALLY cant find a way to know the others it leaves me with a 50% chance. And it seems like the solution is not on the internet. So please if anybody knows the full system then please post it here or even better pm me.

Aug 25, 2017
Pittsburgh, PA
Unfortunately, that link you posted doesn't actually outline how to read the markings. Most people in that thread still assume that there is no way to tell the difference between the double values and that it's not a full marking system. The ones that do seem to know, understandably, do not share the full system there.

Aug 25, 2017
Pittsburgh, PA
I read the thread itself. Perhaps I missed it when I read it. I often seen a lot of people thinking it's a half system and that there is no way to tell between one number or the other. Post after post in that thread was pretty much the same so I'll admit, I skimmed through some of the posts when I began seeing similar wording...ultimately reaching the end without seeing anything that explained the full system. I took another opportunity to re-read it more thoroughly and sure enough, it's in there. I explained the system to MCrazy in PM a few days ago. I realized it can be a tough system to explain in text too lol.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results