White Lions series b

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JustinClark, Aug 7, 2012.

1. I received mine today. Nice cards though I am a bit disappointed about not getting the card-throw illustration card that came with the series a. What do you guys think about them?

2. I got to to view and use the cards a couple weeks ago before their release. They are very "special" cards, which is all I will say.

There is no disappointment with them.

3. Care to elaborate on your deliberate use of "special"?? Is there some fun I'm missing out on?

4. I bet it means there's gimmicks, but how would I know, I don't even know where to get those cards.

5. You get them from his site but they are currently sold out. It comes with a double backer, and a blank face. I know that it is also marked but is there anything else?

6. David Blaine's website does mention that there are many hidden features built into the deck.

7. Try eBay . If you're in Singapore , I
    could sell you a few decks

8. I've found there is a 2 of hearts reveal on the queen of spades. Any others? And does anyone know the marking system?

9. The marking system is genius on the series A. Not sure if series B is any different, but I suggest squinting at the negative space on the back of the cards ;)