Who has a YouTube Channel?

Oct 22, 2008
i actually used to upload a bunch of like little practice vids but not so great than i figured out vimeo and its so much better. I mean now i mostly just upload all my stuff to vimeo but just as back up to youtube as well

Sep 15, 2007
www.myspace.com
Why is vimeo so great? i have had a vimeo account as you all know, and i find that you tube is nothing different. In fact, my videos get up there faster than vimeo. The only thing is, is the music thing. i guess that's why people like vimeo more right?

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
Why is vimeo so great? i have had a vimeo account as you all know, and i find that you tube is nothing different. In fact, my videos get up there faster than vimeo. The only thing is, is the music thing. i guess that's why people like vimeo more right?

Vimeo(in my opinion) is far better for some reasons:

*Very small amout of spam or spammers.

*I like the overall layout of the site

*The content in the videos is pretty much well moderated.

*They let you have music.

*Among other things :).

May 31, 2008

The video quality is better, there are no annoying comments, the music thing, plus it is just a nicer looking site.

Sep 15, 2007
www.myspace.com
Vimeo(in my opinion) is far better for some reasons:

*Very small amout of spam or spammers.

*I like the overall layout of the site

*The content in the videos is pretty much well moderated.

*They let you have music.

*Among other things :).

You are right. it just seems you tube is the place to be. I still love vimeo but, I will probably get more success on you tube.

Aug 18, 2008

my problem with youtube is that many times i get the error message and videos cant be played. A lot of people seem to have this problem. Also, there are many more annoying magic exposure videos on youtube, so vimeo is just less cluttered.

Oct 22, 2008
yah man i mean i think its alot better quality on vimeo thats why i like it more although youtube u can got alot more popular if your good i guess...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results