Who has a YouTube Channel?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ZacEckstein, Jul 19, 2009.

1. Who here has a youtube channel (That they actually use)?

2. i actually used to upload a bunch of like little practice vids but not so great than i figured out vimeo and its so much better. I mean now i mostly just upload all my stuff to vimeo but just as back up to youtube as well

3. Why is vimeo so great? i have had a vimeo account as you all know, and i find that you tube is nothing different. In fact, my videos get up there faster than vimeo. The only thing is, is the music thing. i guess that's why people like vimeo more right?

4. Vimeo(in my opinion) is far better for some reasons:

*Very small amout of spam or spammers.

*I like the overall layout of the site

*The content in the videos is pretty much well moderated.

*They let you have music.

*Among other things :).

5. The video quality is better, there are no annoying comments, the music thing, plus it is just a nicer looking site.

6. You are right. it just seems you tube is the place to be. I still love vimeo but, I will probably get more success on you tube.

7. my problem with youtube is that many times i get the error message and videos cant be played. A lot of people seem to have this problem. Also, there are many more annoying magic exposure videos on youtube, so vimeo is just less cluttered.

8. Agreed. I think the vids are more clearer than youtube.
    Well, with my camera anyway.

9. mmhmm. I wonder if I should switch back lol.

10. I recommend using both, and including a link to the parallel video in the descriptions.

11. thanks bro. I might do that.

12. #16 Synth_Infusion, Jul 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2009
    Heres mine http://www.youtube.com/MagicofRahat

I try to post at least one video every week. (subscribe!)

-Rahat

13. yah man i mean i think its alot better quality on vimeo thats why i like it more although youtube u can got alot more popular if your good i guess...

14. www.youtube.com/atf90

no magic quite yet. It's live music performances of yours truly... so yeaaaah. I guess it could be seen as magical though.