Who is this?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 010rusty, Jun 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey guys! Welcome back to Wednesday game night! Sorry about missing last week. This week I ask you...

Who is this?!?!?!?!
    [​IMG]
    As always be creative and have fun!!!!

Al e Cat Dabra and Gabriel Z. like this.
  2. Isn't that Harry Houdini's emo grand daughter?

Al e Cat Dabra and CWhite like this.
  3. I think that's the kid in the back of my history class who Hums Pumped up kicks under his breath.

(I forgot to mention in the post. Remember to not bash the guy. It is wrong and against forums rules.)

Al e Cat Dabra, Gabriel Z. and CWhite like this.
  4. Michael Bay

Gabriel Z. and Antonio Diavolo like this.
  5. Why that is the great Christopher Nicholas Sarantakos! He was the protégé of some of the greatest magicians of all time including Harry Houdini, Max Maven, all of the Blackstones, Marilyn Manson, and Jesus Christ himself.

6. This is the performer who supposedly was the ambassador of fake magic.

Until Jibrizy came along.

Mr_ARPY, Al e Cat Dabra, C J and 4 others like this.
  7. This is David Blaine when he decided to up his game and from cutting up chickens, proceeded to cut up human beings.

[Oh no wait...that was the guy named CGI, sorry...]

8. This is the guy who shot to fame through his dark but genius creativity and has today become one of the very popular faces of magic for most of the lay public.

The only problem is, I dunno if that's for the better or for the worse...

(That's my honest view about him)

9. This is the magician who thinks out-of-the-box and instead of using duplicate cards, uses duplicate American Presidents.

10. PS:-Sorry if I offend anyone, I do not wish to and if you've been reading my posts here, you'll see I am not one who likes to undermine people too much, but I just couldn't stop myself here...

2c72kk.jpg

11. 010rusty and Al e Cat Dabra like this.
  12. One of my favorite magician ever. He's very creative, passionate, connects with the audience and raised the standards of magic.

13. Are you sure we’re talking about the same guy here?

He’s like if you took every edgy teen and made a “magician” out of them.

14. It's a guy who will miss spend all his money till he is living under an overpass with a sign that says, "Will disappear stuff for food."

15. When jibrizy was white...

010rusty likes this.
  16. Shhhh. Nobody is supposed to know.

Gabriella J, 010rusty, C J and 3 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.