Who made the revolution cut?

Sep 1, 2007
Los Angeles, California
Well lots of other people say some guy of the name "Rue Martinez" published in his notes. But the thing is, no one has even heard of his notes nor have it. So I'm not sticking to this information.

De'vo claimed that some German guy published it in his notes back in the 1600s. Well we know De'vo... this is obviously not true either(without any proofs)

So as of now, you can say that Brian Tudor "invented" the Revolution since he was the earliest to publish it in his DVDs that everyone knows about.

Aug 31, 2007
www.the3c.info
If I remember correctly, the Buck twins credited Tudor for it in the pasteboard section of the System. They have always been good at giving credit, or giving the resource for the sleights/moves they use. So Im going to say the move is Tudors.

Apr 28, 2008
I think Tudor created himself. It's possible that it already existed and he was unaware of it.

I don't think he'd lie about creating it. He credits several of the moves on Showoff to other people, I imagine he would do the same with the Revolution cut if it was somebody elses move.

Sep 1, 2007
Actually it was in Rue Martinez' book "One-Handed Card Cutter". A friend of mine owns this book and the publication is almost identical to the OHR.

Aug 5, 2008
Actually it was in Rue Martinez' book "One-Handed Card Cutter". A friend of mine owns this book and the publication is almost identical to the OHR.

Actually it was in Brian Tudor's Video "ShowOff Volume 1". A friend of mine owns this video and the publication is completely original.Besides he had been doing it for years before he put the video out.

[SARCASM]Your Friend has the book?really!,Wow that's really impressive,well my friend made the book and he also has another book that proves that George Lucas Invented Sybil[/SARCASM]

BrianationX

Banned
Jul 13, 2008
It was Brian Tudor, saying otherwise is complety ignorant
Brian Tudor is the Master of OH Cuts
No one has as much understanding as he does So its impossible to "crate" what he creates
Brian Tudor has designed all OH Revolutions ant this Rue Guy doesnt exist
Brian Tudor "crated" the One Hand Revoulution
The most used OH cut Anywere,And the best in the world
Tudor created the cut
Make no Mistake about it

Jul 26, 2008
NJ
It was Brian Tudor, saying otherwise is complety ignorant
Brian Tudor is the Master of OH Cuts
No one has as much understanding as he does So its impossible to "crate" what he creates
Brian Tudor has designed all OH Revolutions ant this Rue Guy doesnt exist
Brian Tudor "crated" the One Hand Revoulution
The most used OH cut Anywere,And the best in the world
Tudor created the cut
Make no Mistake about it

I think you guys should name-ban him...

The revolution cut was made during the American Revolution in 1776 when George Washington was playing cards with his fellow soldiers before they set sail to do battle against the Nazis. Since George Washington had such big hands it was easy for him to do 1-handed cuts. One of these the soldiers described as revolutionary cause it was just so cool looking to them. After the defeat of the Nazis George Washington didn't know how to pass on cherished move of the revolution cut so he taught it to the Tudor family. A family known for it's insanity and the inability to teach others properly. Thus eventually fell into the hands of some dick named Brian Tudor who's the Tudor's family remaining survivor.

Aug 5, 2008
The revolution cut was made during the American Revolution in 1776 when George Washington was playing cards with his fellow soldiers before they set sail to do battle against the Nazis. Since George Washington had such big hands it was easy for him to do 1-handed cuts. One of these the soldiers described as revolutionary cause it was just so cool looking to them. After the defeat of the Nazis George Washington didn't know how to pass on cherished move of the revolution cut so he taught it to the Tudor family. A family known for it's insanity and the inability to teach others properly. Thus eventually fell into the hands of some dick named Brian Tudor who's the Tudor's family remaining survivor.

No Brian Tudor Created the move,no one taught it to him,And The TUDORS had nothing to do with George.

Oct 28, 2007
brian did not create the orginal rev, cut but he did make his own versions of it like rev cut 1,2,3

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results