Who thinks theory11 should make an app?

Nurul

Elite Member
Dec 8, 2013
Birmingham, UK
An app for what exactly? As in for magic tricks? If you access their website on your mobile, it's mobile friendly. And they have a magic app, I believe it's the rising card app?!

Reactions: ParkinT

DominusDolorum

Elite Member
Jul 15, 2013
Canada
The site isn't completely mobile friendly. Watching videos is a pain because if you're trying to fast forward to a specific spot it is never the place you wanted. Also, if I am trying to search for something in the forums the search bar doesn't show up and I cant see what I'm typing.

Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo user.

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
This is a pettition an for every comment is equivalant to one sign for theory11 to create an app

No plans to do this at this point - we have spent months optimising our site for mobile devices, and aren't done yet.

As for apps for tricks? Those sorts of things will come as the tricks are ready.

The site isn't completely mobile friendly. Watching videos is a pain because if you're trying to fast forward to a specific spot it is never the place you wanted. Also, if I am trying to search for something in the forums the search bar doesn't show up and I cant see what I'm typing.

Video fast forwarding? Can you PM me info about this? I just checked and it seemed to work just fine.

Forum search? Very much a bug we didn't realize was in the mobile site. Our developer has been alerted, and we will get that fixed. If you ever run across a bug, let us know at theory11.com/support. This one has probably been hanging out for weeks or months, and we didn't realize it. Most of our team works on PC or Mac 95% of the time (only using mobile when we are out and about), so mobile bugs like this can hang around for a while unless someone tips us off. Thanks for letting us know!

// L

Nurul

Elite Member
Dec 8, 2013
Birmingham, UK

Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo user.

I get what you mean with not knowing what you're typing, but search bar does come up. Unfortunately, it is really small and in black writing so it's almost camouflaged by the background. But it does work :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results