// Who would you like to see? //

C:M

Oct 10, 2007
//hey guys who would you like to see as some future theory11 artists?/this could go from reasonable options like jay sankey or joshua jay to insane, impossible options like david blaine and brad christian/but hey, wayne houchin and jonathan bayme used to be with ellusionist and left so i mean anything is possible right?/or is it?//

Nov 18, 2008
CA
Don't you think T11 has enough non active artists?

It obviously appears that way but many artists are working behind the scenes everyday. There way a thread about this awhile ago. Just because you don't see a certain artist in a DVD doesn't mean they aren't doing anything.

Sep 1, 2007
Actually, David Blaine doesn't seem that outlandish. Yes, it would be unlikely, but the fact that 2 of his 3 consultants are T11 artists (and let's face it, Danny Garcia is basically one anyway...) I wouldn't be too surprised to see him doing a project with T11.

Oct 30, 2008
It obviously appears that way but many artists are working behind the scenes everyday. There way a thread about this awhile ago. Just because you don't see a certain artist in a DVD doesn't mean they aren't doing anything.

Thank you sooo much for you response, I now know the truth about all of the artists I once thought were unactive. Now I know for a fact that Jonathan Bayme is paying over 14 people to work behind the scenes on Theory11. I now know for a fact that instead of flourishing, the Buck twins are helping behind the scenes on Theory 11. You tought me something today, I am truly thankful..........NOT. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 18, 2008
CA
Thank you sooo much for you response, I know know the truth about all of the artist I once thought were unactive. Now I know for a fact that Jonothan Bayme is paying over 14 people to work behind the scenes on Theory11. I now know for a fact that instead of flourishing, the Buck twins are helping behind the scenes on Theory 11. You thought me something today, I am truly thankful..........NOT. :)

Woah dude. No need to be rude. I am only repeating what I read in another thread on here. Of course there is a chance that it is completely false. I would have no way of knowing what you know. end of story. sorry to waste your time.
no hard feelings,
_CC

Oct 30, 2008
Woah dude. No need to be rude. I am only repeating what I read in another thread on here. Of course there is a chance that it is completely false. I would have no way of knowing what you know. end of story. sorry to waste your time.
no hard feelings,
_CC

You only wasted part of it, pulling a Borat was fun.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results