Who?

Sep 1, 2007
Correct me if I am wrong, but I think this is one of the flourishes or "sleights" which has been in many many books and whose origin is so old that if can't be defined. My thoughts on that.

Best regards
Lucas

Correct me if I am wrong, but I think this is one of the flourishes or "sleights" which has been in many many books and whose origin is so old that if can't be defined. My thoughts on that.

Best regards
Lucas

I agree. There are a few of these moves and concepts. I personally have asked about a few moves and some just say they are unknown.

I remember seeing somewhere on a DVD that it said unknown or something along the lines of it. So I think there are multiple moves whose origins are unknown.

Michael

Jan 31, 2008
it's probably one of those moves that are found without credits, like charlier.

Actually the Charlier is credited to someone, once I get my facts straight I'll notify you. As for the pirouette, it's one of the moves that is so old that it's roots cannot be found, if you're using it in a video, just credit it as "classic".

Aug 31, 2007
UK
I believe Jon Racherbaumer was the first (or one of the first) to publish it. You can find it on page 36 of Card Finesse Volume 2. I'm not 100% sure he invented it but in his book was the first time I saw it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results