Why aren't there any negative reviews on Ellusionist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 1, 2007
um, maybe because ellusionist products are the most highest quality, impromptu hard hitting street magic miracles that have ever been invented?

no seriously... haha... its because the kids are ridiculously naive... they don't realize that ellusionist is rebadging old tricks... or they're just dumb... like I read a black ghost review where the guy goes off on how the joker looks like he's possessing the demon power that brought forth the black ghost deck into existence or something ridiculous... and this was on their official E blog... honestly, it's just kids being kids, might as well not be bitter about it :)

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
Gee, I don't know, maybe the people who bought the products were satisfied with their product and were willing enough to write a review for it?

Wow trashmanf, dissing someone who's imagination is more creative than yours? Not cool man. I sometimes write reviews for their products. Does this mean I'm a little kid being naive, or am I just stupid?

Different people write reviews in different ways to describe their feelings. Some are more creative than others, maybe to keep it more interesting so your not falling asleep while your reading the review.

Now I'm sure not every review at E is positive, but really what does it matter?
If you don't like a product, speak up, write a review, let yourself be heard.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 3, 2008
Sweden
I think that, when you get older, you realise more things. Everything is not perfect. Anyway, why don't post this thread at Ellusionist? :)

Sep 1, 2007
[Edit by Moderator: Please refrain from attacking other members.]

well, i thought they don't alow a bad review of any of there products.

Not at all. We just expect them to eloquent and level-headed. Most of the people who write negative reviews of Ellusionist products either can't do that, or they go to another site to do it where they know fewer people will attempt to ask questions and argue.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 2755

The part about E not allowing bad reviews is just a rumor and is apparently not true. Also... E is another website.... ask them yourself. ;) I hate E spam threads on Theory 11. I don't see many Theory 11 threads over at E!

-Doug

Sep 1, 2007
Porthcawl, Wales.
it's simple, if you give a bad review on E you get banned.

I like both T11 and E equally, but I've notied threads get closed or people get banned for pathetic reason.

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
I would post it on ellusionist, but for some reason the wonderful folks over there haven't gotten around to sending me my activation e-mail in the past 5 months...

Well seeing is how it's an automated computer that sends it to you, you must have spelled your email address wrong.
Either that or check your spam mail section.

Sep 1, 2007
I don't see many Theory 11 threads over at E!

Mostly because they have iron fist despots like me pounding into people's skulls that there's no rivalry to take part in.

it's simple, if you give a bad review on E you get banned.

Everytime children lie, a kitten gets thrown into a meatgrinder.

Again, I hate people.

Yep, they just refuse to answer my e-mails.

Something about this doesn't add up. This is the first time I've ever heard of any such thing. Check your spam filters to make sure the message is getting through.

Dec 17, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
The part about E not allowing bad reviews is just a rumor and is apparently not true. Also... E is another website.... ask them yourself. ;) I hate E spam threads on Theory 11. I don't see many Theory 11 threads over at E!

-Doug

I believe it's because you aren't allowed to mention other websites over there. I'm not sure, that's what I've heard.

Sep 1, 2007
Wow, very mature of you. You remind me of a scientologist. lol.

Said the pot to the kettle.

The idea that you get banned for publishing a negative review is bullcrap. I know it. You know it. So why even say it?

I believe it's because you aren't allowed to mention other websites over there. I'm not sure, that's what I've heard.

Again, wrong. You can mention other sites on E. We just review E products exclusively since the boards are meant to be a form of customer service.

I get all their other e-mails, Celabracadabra, Ultra Gaff contest, black ghost etc.

Again, something here doesn't add up.

Nov 23, 2007
NC

-Doug

Agree. We shouldnt be bashing a professional company who...like them or now has done a lot for the art. I prefer T11. Thats just me. If I have a beef with them I'll let them know, not run to E and post it there just to slam them.

Sep 1, 2007
Porthcawl, Wales.
Said the pot to the kettle.

The idea that you get banned for publishing a negative review is bullcrap. I know it. You know it. So why even say it?

I said it because I've seen it happen, thats why. As I've said all ready, im a fan of both T11 and E, I'm just saying what I've seen not trying to piss on anyones parade.

Sep 1, 2007
I said it because I've seen it happen, thats why. As I've said all ready, im a fan of both T11 and E, I'm just saying what I've seen not trying to piss on anyones parade.

Alright, I'll call your bluff.

Who published the review, what was the product, and when?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results