Why buy ZAP?

Oct 24, 2007
My suggestion, after getting reviews from some friends of mine I trust, would be to not get it and go after some books. Here are some reviews from people that are trustworthy...

"My own observations is thats there isn't anything new here. It's the same old stuff packaged a bit differently and marketed to magicians. I would run away from this or anything else that claims to be new and different. The only new stuff I'ave seen come out is in the field of clinical hypnosis and would only be of use to a psychologist. In effect it to is a repackaging of older techniques."

"I had the misfortune of buying the DVD (enough said)...and it's 100% BUNK. The "theme" is if you believe your own BULL-**** then others will too. The only thing "that will fall like a sack of potatoes" is your hope that this works...and the only thing that will be "ZAPPED" is your wallet for spending $150.00 for this DVD (as will your butt from kicking yourself). **ALSO BEWARE** That several threads on Penguin were deleted/locked after several people implied that Hon made-up his own reviews...and if you look at the product page you will see that the "rave reviews" were made even before it was even released!"

So, I would stay away and take the suggestion of the first review posted. Buy some books because it's basically repackaged material that isn't taught very well. ;) Peace!

Tyler

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
I agree with most of the points above, except the reviews being posted before it was released. Hon taught Zap to all the people at the Noblezada Experience, so those reviews were more than likely from them.

Sep 17, 2008
Maryland
Zap is well worth the money. It is scary to perform though, and your nervousness may screw it up. I can get it about 80% of the time. However, they do recommend other literature to read to help out. All of the explanations are straight forward and it even comes with a book to guide you through the DVD. I stress (and they do as well) that you go over the book and DVD at least 3 or 4 times before you attempt it. What I did was go through it twice give a few weeks to let it sink in, read a beginners hypnosis book (Hypnosis for beginners I believe) and went back to the DVD another 2 times before I tried it. It really helped. Although my first attempt failed completely I kept at it.

I really recommend Zap, but be sure to be ready to take a lot of time devoted to it. It is not an instant learn and do kind of thing, you're messing with other peoples consciousness as well as your own confidence.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results