Why do you do Cardistry?

Dec 12, 2010
My sister and I were talking the other day, and this came up. She said, "Why do you do Card flourishes? It isn't like art, where you can frame it and keep it forever." Since my sister is a keen artist, this seemed like an interesting discussion topic. I do it because I find it relaxing. I also have a very technical mind, so I like to learn step by step. So, why do you do cardistry?

Let's spark an good discussion here. :)

-Casey

Luis Vega

Elite Member
Mar 19, 2008
Leon, Guanajuato Mexico
luisvega.com.mx
Because I want..basically..and it looks awesome!!...besides..there are somethings that I just do for myself...also...magicians here hate flourishing because it takes away the magic...that`s why they keep doing their crappy tricks with the same old patter...and I love making them mad!!

Jun 20, 2009
near paris
My sister and I were talking the other day, and this came up. She said, "Why do you do Card flourishes? It isn't like art, where you can frame it and keep it forever." Since my sister is a keen artist, this seemed like an interesting discussion topic. I do it because I find it relaxing. I also have a very technical mind, so I like to learn step by step. So, why do you do cardistry?

Let's spark an good discussion here. :)

-Casey
you can frame it on a video, it's like music, you can play live or record a disk or dvd

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results