Why "Playing Cards"?

Aug 31, 2007
Why name the tab "Playing Cards"? obviously it's nice to list it, but why not "Guardians". does this mean there will be more cards. I personally don't think i could handle it, it would just become stupid if they started introducing more T11 cards. maybe theyll start selling other kinds of cards...

Sep 2, 2007
Why name the tab "Playing Cards"? obviously it's nice to list it, but why not "Guardians". does this mean there will be more cards. I personally don't think i could handle it, it would just become stupid if they started introducing more T11 cards. maybe theyll start selling other kinds of cards...

maybe they'll get more. I doubt it. BUT...

Someone visits therory11.com for there first time.looks at the sections and sees guardians. Obviously he has no idea what guardians is. I have another question.
Why is the sky Blue?

Sep 1, 2007
Sydney, Australia
maybe they'll get more. I doubt it. BUT...

Someone visits therory11.com for there first time.looks at the sections and sees guardians. Obviously he has no idea what guardians is.

I agree with that.

I have another question.
Why is the sky Blue?

And the sky is blue because the water particles in the... :D

...and I reckon they will have more cards soon...

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
austria
just to clear that up:

Wikipedia said:
The sky appears blue because air scatters short-wavelength light more readily than longer wavelengths. When we look toward a part of the sky not near the sun, the blue color we see is blue light waves scattered down toward us from the white sunlight passing through the air overhead. Near sunrise and sunset, most of the light we see comes in nearly tangent to the Earth's surface, so that the light's path through the atmosphere is so long that much of the blue and even yellow light is scattered out, leaving the sun rays and the clouds it illuminates red.

visit the original post at wikipedia

Well actually I think its more to do with the wavelengths of light, more blue light is absorbed than any other colour, or something like that

Actually, when we see a color it is because it is not absorbed but reflected. Black is black because it absorbs all of the colors in the spectrum and reflects none of them, white is white because it absorbs none of the colors of the spectrum and reflects all of them back. So, we see blue when the object absorbs all colors except blue.

I think they should sell Jerry's Nuggets for $10 a deck...Yea...because $10 a deck would be a fair price...

All jokes aside:

I think 2-3 Custom decks will be fine, anything more will be overkill though. Also, if they sold Bikes, Tally-Ho's, and Studs along with the custom decks, it would be very nice too.

Just my 2 cents.
~Magically Dave

Sep 1, 2007
NJ, USA
saadmalik.com
I think 2-3 Custom decks will be fine, anything more will be overkill though. Also, if they sold Bikes, Tally-Ho's, and Studs along with the custom decks, it would be very nice too.

Just my 2 cents.
~Magically Dave
Ehh, I don't know about that..
There are already 50 gagillion places you can order cards, so they don't really have to bud into that. I think the only cards sold here should be their own very exclusive. Also, I believe Studs are only exclusive for Walgreens. You can't even buy them in bulk... (correct me if I'm wrong)

-Saad

Ehh, I don't know about that..
There are already 50 gagillion places you can order cards, so they don't really have to bud into that. I think the only cards sold here should be their own very exclusive. Also, I believe Studs are only exclusive for Walgreens. You can't even buy them in bulk... (correct me if I'm wrong)

-Saad

I agree, they should only sell their own brand of playing cards...and I believe more will be released in the future

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results