Win at spin

Dec 7, 2013
Paris
Hey Theory11 , yesterday I wan a deck of Red JAQK , and I don't receive any message or mail . Is that normal ? Does I have to do something ? I also have a video of it as evidence :) . Thanks and merry Xmas !!

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Hey Theory11 , yesterday I wan a deck of Red JAQK , and I don't receive any message or mail . Is that normal ? Does I have to do something ? I also have a video of it as evidence :) . Thanks and merry Xmas !!

Hey Yazid, congrats on that win! It can take up to a full 24 hours for you to receive a confirmation email. But if it's been more than 24 hours, and you still haven't received confirmation, don't worry - our system tracks and verifies all wins in our database. Submit a support ticket at www.theory11.com/support and our team can manually check and verify your prize for you.

Apr 27, 2010
baller08.blogspot.com
Hey T11! Merry Christmas and thank you for giving us a shot to win things on the wheel. About 2.5 weeks ago I wont a deck of Red JAQK and I still haven't received a confirmation email. I emailed Support and was informed items are shipped out on a weekly basis and I should have gotten a notification by now but still nothing yet. Just checking to see if I need to follow up.

Thanks!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results