Win Magic : The unique knock out!

UNIQUE KNOCK OUT!!! 2009

Before I begin, I would just like to thank all of these contestants for entering in time for this competition. I would like to also point out that I am not a true magician which can pull out unlimited magic effects and give them away to strangers for free. So please appreciate everything I am going to do, as this competition is going to involve, luck, no luck, skill, no skill, games, mail, photos, and a lot more... I am sure some people will end up happy, and some may end up sad, if you end up sad, please don't as there will be more to come after this major event.

Everything will be contained in this thread, so please keep watching this thread for all the latest updates!

So who are the contestants? Here they are...

Contestants:

Crazyandyman, cm763, Blink, TheBlack&WhiteIllusionist, V., KieranMackrell, michael_weiss, The Tumbleweed, praetoritevong, mini magician, flyinggazelle, stanhimself, JDENredden, sciffydof, DLeerium, Church, tally-ho, Flyspazz, holo, stephenprayogo, aJohnson, Dizzi, Michael Kras, Twozwozer, SpitFire, Vinsanity, popchris3, RXillusionist, Jack, Simon_Magic, rhino11, NikoLidis, SimSiggaard, Magician_Jonny, Reactions, Haavard, OpticalDelusionist, tonybanuelos88, asiancookiejiaaasama, demon5magic, relicman, coolerdude0410, jake the snake magic, Wonder, b-llusion, KAL-EL, Dima, magyk11, nexusmagic, bentley, Mr.MadMan, RyanOchs, Sean_Raf, keep6, PolyMon, huthdocs, MagicLemonBird, SamRochon, Grand Jackal, A\\//F, dejavu05, True2Coins, mse&nc, Illusionist1217, descartes, jtmorris, magicman384, Zephil, Sam Hardy, DrGonzo, DarkIllusion1105, Cringe Magic, shooting_rubber, Mentalizing, zachmonky, DaveyG, DannyT, RDChopper, gabemagggic, Chaseman27, Crazyman85, stoneface, fizzypopo8005, sycoboy21, ajp500, JPMagic, Aden, magicman1212, SHANE BLACK, SplitHeavens, TigerW00ds, Laker, J72186, Dylan P, BMC.

The First Stage

In order for the first stage to work, I will need TWO members from the above list but they need to be within the United Kingdom.

The reason for this is because I am going to send two postcards which were purchased from New York at the Museum of Modern Art (MoMA). Even the postcards are slightly magical as they have holograms on the front, but that is not the important bit, what is written on the postcard is what is going to start this competition.

So if you are from the UK, and willing to accept a postcard from me, then please let me know. You will need to share with everyone here what it says on the postcard.

So let the fun begin!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results