Window Cyll by Vincent Mejia?

Aug 1, 2009
Anybody know anything about this effect that just got released a little while ago? Fits my style and looks interesting but wondering if anyone had any reviews or thoughts on it. Thanks guys!

Adam Rose

Apr 20, 2010
Effect looks neat. Not exactly my style, but I'm sure it will fit in many repertoires. Did you get Ephixa's permission to use his music? He's a nice guy but I wasn't sure if he'd allow it for commercial purposes. That's awesome :).

Good luck with your video!

Oct 8, 2011
What's the differnce between Window Cyll by Vincent Mejia and Loophole by Cameron Francis?

Oct 26, 2011
Cameron Francis uses a...hhmm..well not what I use. Mine is examinable before, during and after. And you could, if you so randomly chose to do so, do it naked, with nothing to hide, switch or ditch. The only thing you need is the box....and that special thing you do to it to make the trick worth showing:) Otherwise you'd just look ridiculous.

While I'm here, what are your thoughts of gimmicks theory11 forum members? I have 5 more things I'm working on releasing, but 3 have gimmicks you need to make.

Aug 1, 2009
As long as they are practical gimmicks and not stuff that doesn't have to be set up for 5 minutes every time you do it. Also, dependable gimmicks and strong enough effects that it's worth carrying the gimmick around for.

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Agreed, I don't mind a gimmick to make if it will stand up to over 50 performances. But if it is something that needs to be tweaked, fixed, altered for every performance....mmmm...not my style. I also don't like gimmicks that are on a timer where you have to perform within a time slot because that is not very practical and not real life.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results