Window Release: White Centurions?

Dec 11, 2007
Lebanon, Bierut
ok i want to know will there be a release window for the white centurions today? i mean like friday 29 august 11 pm EST ?
i want to know ASAP so i could get my a** on the computer refreshing till i get one.

Dec 3, 2007
I don't think so; because one of the mods said that this is the last official release window that is announced...

Oct 6, 2007
my world of magic
ah...that's bad...

i still have 12 of them in my chart

last week, when i want to submit the payment, it was to late
jezzz...

i tought i can give it another shot on the payment button today...

Sep 16, 2007
Georgia
I wish their was a way we could get an official post if another window release will be made open on the 5th of September.

For some odd reason I listened to the misinformed poster who responded on this thread, so I guessed their was no use to stay up late if they weren't going to be released, so once again I didn't have a chance at getting them.

Big thanks to FatalAce for the post that made me miss the release window.

Oct 6, 2007
my world of magic
@zackzgb
yeah
me too,

i was more upset today rather than last week

last week i still accept that maybe i'm not too fast enough to add a dozen, fill the registration form etc...etc

but like i was saying
i still have 12 of them in my chart
all i have to do just do the last checkout

but, because SOMEONE said that there will be awhile before it'll be opened again..i don't check it up last night

at the morning, i almost throw my mouse away seeing that the last opened window was 29th august at 11...

whew
i guess i'd better check again MYSELF next week

so i guess there's only about 800 of them...

Nov 23, 2007
NC
Hopefully we will get another chance this upcoming Friday...
Guys. Search around a little. In the General Discussion forum there is a thread titled Tonight's Events : White Centurions + NEW 1-on-1.
It was started by Jon Raiker last night 90 minutes before they were released. In the second paragraph he says and I quote:
Tonight will be the LAST scheduled release window of White Centurions for the next few months
They also mentioned last week that they would be released and that this would be the last scheduled one for a long time. I know that doesnt help you much now. You just have to keep your eyes open and search around.

Take care,

Nov 15, 2007
Ada Oklahoma
Guys. Search around a little. In the General Discussion forum there is a thread titled Tonight's Events : White Centurions + NEW 1-on-1.
It was started by Jon Raiker last night 90 minutes before they were released. In the second paragraph he says and I quote:

They also mentioned last week that they would be released and that this would be the last scheduled one for a long time. I know that doesnt help you much now. You just have to keep your eyes open and search around.

Take care,

Yes but last week, it was stated that there weren't going to be any more windows for awhile, last nights release was a last scheduled SURPRISE release if you ask me. BGD, here we gol again.

-SM

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia

Take care,

Yeah, but not even I live here and I spend a lot of time looking around... It was a very sudden surprise window to which everyone said "there won't be one" which is why people are understandably frustrated. People aren't gonna stay until exactly 90 minutes before a release window there apparently "won't be" in hopes that there will be a backflipping surprise window.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results