Wire Frozen?

magicollie

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2007
Anyone else find the wire has been frozen and the chart haven't been updating the past week?

Nov 3, 2012
The reason that The Wire has been ''gone'', is because almost the entire theory11 team moved somewhere this passed week. Michael to texas I believe, Exposé to a new studio, and so on.

yyyyyyy

Elite Member
Apr 7, 2012
I've brought up the issue as well, I noticed it a while back. I don't think it's because they moved, that was the reason why people's downloads weren't getting cleared. This is a different problem, this looks like some sort of technical defect. They told me they would look into it. Here's the original post if you're curious. http://forums.theory11.com/showthread.php?39715-Wire-Charts-Stand-Still

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 3, 2012
Oh. One error that I often get, is the ''404''. Almost always for me when a new video is added to the media section and I try to click on it, I get an error. It goes away after a while though. Doesn't really bother me but I was wondering if anyone else had the same issue.

yyyyyyy

Elite Member
Apr 7, 2012
That's most likely a processing issue, similar to YouTube. I'm not too concerned about that, that problem generally only exists right as the video is initially uploaded.

Mark

Lead Sourcerer // theory11
Jul 23, 2007
USA
www.theory11.com
Thanks for bringing this to our attention, guys! This was a technical issue that is now fixed and charts should now be updating every 5 minutes as usual.

Have a great weekend!

XabierL

Elite Member
Aug 14, 2010
While the charts do update as usual, I have a different issue. For the last 5 or so days, the amount of views of my only trick, Strawbucks, has been frozen.

Apr 30, 2011
Keep trying to add "Potential" from The Wire to my cart and get and error that "This product cannot be found". Tried it logged in, not logged in and from different computers at different physical locations.

XabierL

Elite Member
Aug 14, 2010
Hey Trikuxabi, checking into this right now and will make sure it's resolved ASAP! Thanks for reporting.

Thanks! First I thought that I wasn't having any views, but for several days the amount of views has been frozen... I guess the amount of "views today" should reset to 0 every day at 0:00 but that doesn't happen.

XabierL

Elite Member
Aug 14, 2010
It's been a week since I uploaded a submission... Do you have so many submission that the process is going slower or wasn't it uploaded correctly? Thanks!

yyyyyyy

Elite Member
Apr 7, 2012
It's been a week since I uploaded a submission... Do you have so many submission that the process is going slower or wasn't it uploaded correctly? Thanks!

That's a different discussion altogether. However, to answer your question, Theory 11 often doesn't stay within their "72 hour feedback" window. Just be patient, you'll get a reply eventually. I can take weeks to months sometimes.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results