Wire is freaking out?

raccoonfight

Elite Member
Mar 28, 2011
For some reason the top charts on the wire havent changed in a week they are still in this order why?
Fumble
Salvation
versace
Alumin
repair

Jun 14, 2012
California
Maybe for an obvious reason, people must really like those effects, its kind of like leading a horse to water when people see the top rated effects they want to try them out so they will buy them and that means there's no telling how long an effects could stay up there. Rick Lax's pick trick was the number one free trick for i know a month straight.

magicollie

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2007
I don't think that is the case. I think the wire is frozen because of the extra traffic to the site from the release of Rapture, Insane and the new decks. My wire dashboard has been frozen for the past few days.

May 9, 2012
New York
yeah i noticed that too. and every once in a while, it wont let me click on anything or play videos and i have to refresh the page. plus, can someone else confirm that there is sometimes a thing on the page that looks like a blurry black hole so i know that it's not my computer.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mark

Lead Sourcerer // theory11
Jul 23, 2007
USA
www.theory11.com
Hey Guys,

For the last 7 days, view counts in the Wire dashboard have been off as a result of infrastructure changes we made to ensure top notch performance during the new releases and White Monarch giveaway event. This has been corrected and you should see view counts return to normal over the next 24-48hrs as they are recalculated.

Sorry for the brief hiccup!

// Mark
lead developer :: theory11

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results