Witness by Lee Asher/Deuce Bag

Sep 1, 2007
Canada
Hey guys theory11 has been really great so far the tricks are awsome and i cant wait for the new guardian 2nd edition but i really cant wait for Witness by Lee Asher.I was wondering if anyone owns this effect thru the book ''Thinking Out Loud'' by lee asher which it is published in called ''Deuce Bag''.In this thread feel free to leave comments about the trick i would really like to no all the information you have about this amazing effect.I would really like a review of this effect if you own it.!Thanks!!

Take care guys!:)

The effect is very good. I wouldn't go as far as 'incredible' or 'earth shattering', although from a spectator's POV it is utterly impossible. I'd call it an re-amped Here Then There (aside from the method, the two main additional convincers are the Ziplock bag and the fact that they just lost their card in the deck).

There is some very clever methodology behind it and it is VEEEERY easy to do. There is a small amount of setup (not that could be done in front of the spec), but there are NO gimmicks, and everything can be inspected afterwards.

If you've got any questions about the effect, I'm here to answer them! All in all, it's very good, and something that I perform regularly.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results