Witness Indecent

Aug 31, 2007
if this is exposure please delete

but from pictures, does anyone know if witness is just a "variation" of indecent, im not asking if its the same method but is it the same overall effect, (like comparing type 1 and 2 stigmatta in a way)

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
To quote Jack The Magician:

In Witness, you remove a sealed bag from your pocket, inside of which is a Joker. A card is selected and lost in the deck. While still sealed inside the bag, the Joker transforms into the spectator's selection.

In Indecent, you remove an empty, but sealed bag from your pocket. A card is selected and lost in the deck. While the bag is still sealed, the cards are spread over bag, with the spectator's card penetrating into it.

Sep 1, 2007
Hong Kong
Effect-wise, I think they're very different. Indecent is a penetration effect while Witness is, from my point of view, a change under impossible condition.

Oct 2, 2007
I like them both, but WITNESS (deuce bag) hits hard. I performed this for my girlfriend when I first learned it a while ago and she went nuts. She still asks me to perform it even to this day! I perform lots of magic for my girl but WITNESS has been the strongest magic trick by far.

I cant wait to see what Lee Asher has for us on Halloween. He rocks.

WITNESS!
WITNESS!
WITNESS!

Ok I am back to normal now. :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results