Witness or Panic?

Jan 6, 2008
www.myspace.com
Simple question:
Witness or Panic?

Both sound amazing. I would pick Witness for it's impromptu magic (though I do own WH's Indecent). Though, Panic looks like a great ending; possibly coupled with FOUR from the 1on1 section.

Thanks,

--
Philip:L

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 3, 2007
Europe
I only have Witness, and it's fantastic (check out my review!). It's not gimmicked, but in the end, what do you want to do? Vanish a deck or change a card in a sealed Ziploc bag?

Hey,

It really depends on what your looking for. Panic involves a gimmick which is simple, and lasts a very long time. Witness involves minor set-up which is about 5-10 seconds but, cannot be done in front of your audience.

Here is a new thread with all of the reviews in the Product Review Section, click here to check it out. There is reviews on every Theory11 product there.

-RA69

Nov 29, 2007
Atlanta, GA
As to not open a whole new topic to take up space, i want to know if the PANIC gimmick has to do with the deck or some other thing. Im really interested in buying panic but if its a gimicked deck i might not, im not a big fan of carrying around various different gimmicked decks.

P.S. Hope this isnt getting to close to boderline exposure i just like to be really certain about a product before i buy it.

Nov 30, 2007
Midlands, England
I own both, and to be honest, I prefer Witness, simply because you don't have to try and hide the gimmick, it's just a ziplock bag which can be borrowed.

Then again, Panic is a killer effect and I use it to open my close-up routine.

If you can afford it, buy both - you won't be disappointed.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results