Witness Performance

Sep 8, 2007
Wisconsin
I was wondering if one of you people who say that you know Witness and can perform it, can you make a video and submit it here? It's not that I don't believe you, it's just that I want to see it performed. thanks.

(also, I uplaoded a video last week and it still isn't up. any idea why?)

Sep 2, 2007
I was wondering if one of you people who say that you know Witness and can perform it, can you make a video and submit it here? It's not that I don't believe you, it's just that I want to see it performed. thanks.

(also, I uplaoded a video last week and it still isn't up. any idea why?)
Unfortunately, I can't help fulfill your request for a video performance of Witness.

However, regarding your video submission, not all submissions are put up in the Media Section because of the massive amount of submissions that are received. As a result, only the best of the best submissions are accepted -- or else, the Media Section would become convoluted.

With that said, you can check if your submission is still in the submission queue with this -- http://media.theory11.com/my_submissions.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
JTM

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
I'll do it for you. Normally I don't upload performances at request, but I'll make an exception as this is one I've been dying to perform. Give me a day or two and I'll upload it.

//David.Misner::

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
That's an alright performance, but I think he cheated a little when showing the Joker in the bag. Those who own Thinking Out Loud will know what I mean. I'm about to start filming, so it'll be up soon!

//David.Misner::

I've seen some people purposely doing bad performances for others to find out, which is a shame, I will most likely film a video of myself performing it sometime because I think it's a great effect and I want to add it on-to my website which is currently in progress. And I can't wait to see yours David, will it be to spectators or just by yourself?

-RA69

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results