Witness Review

Dec 1, 2007
I'd like to start by thanking everyone who convinced me to buy this trick.
And now onto the review.

This was my first trick from Theory11, and not my last.

As for how it looked; truely amazingly filmed. How it was presented kept me intently watch through-out
10/10 on visual

As for the trick, it was brilliantly tought up. Starts clean, ends clean. No gimmicks. And i can imagine it will get great reactions. But there is a set up.
9/10

How it was taught; pretty nice. The trick was explained well, but it was lacking in some other areas compaired to other magic dvds.
8/10

Extras. By this I mean things you dont need for the trick, but things that would add a nice touch. This dvd had some, but not to many.
9/10

Over all; 9/10
You end up knowing a great trick, but nothing extra.
Still worth the money.

Nov 23, 2007
Trier Germany
Hi there,
Well.... I've just finished soaking up the info from this well made DVD. Have any of you ever been in a position where people say "show me that one again"... I bet you haven't but I certainly have ;o) :eek:)

I will definately be implementing this trick into my arsenal. probably do this first. And if 'THAT' question ever gets raised again. Thats the moment Wayne Houchins Indecent comes in.... Brilliant... What a way out. If you haven't got Indecent, I can only recommend. Fantastic effect, and compliments witness perfectly :eek:)

Nov 2, 2007
Norway
i see that everyone rates stuff up at 8+ on everything even if it has flaws.

thing is 5 is avg. i see the same thing in computer game reviews by magazines or sites. poor games are down at 5-6 which is average. if its **** poor you dont rate it average.

talk about inflated.

Oct 12, 2007
Orlando Fl
Hi there,
Well.... I've just finished soaking up the info from this well made DVD. Have any of you ever been in a position where people say "show me that one again"... I bet you haven't but I certainly have ;o) :eek:)

I will definately be implementing this trick into my arsenal. probably do this first. And if 'THAT' question ever gets raised again. Thats the moment Wayne Houchins Indecent comes in.... Brilliant... What a way out. If you haven't got Indecent, I can only recommend. Fantastic effect, and compliments witness perfectly :eek:)

well yeah just find a similar trick like indecent and you are set

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results