Witness - Teaser Released...

D

Deleted member 2755

I saw it right before I came here to check the forums.:D This looks very nice, can't wait. Thanks Bayme! Also good job to Asher on the effect.

-Doug

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Haha sneaky sneaky guys but you got us used to looking for clues now, so we are MASTERS (no not the cards). i had the chance to see this trailer before it came out, and it also had a full performance. looks great guys, and can't wait to find out about the contest and the release party.

//David.Misner::

Well they said we have to check around the site for the contest details, which means that it's the entire T11 site - not just that page.

I'm stumped. But I know the effect, so I can wait =)

wpt1031

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Toledo Ohio
I feel sorry for the first people who were in the Aaron Fisher video. They're heads must have exploded after they saw both of those effects. And now i'm curious who did what effect first.

Sep 1, 2007
When I got thinking out loud a couple days ago, I was amazed at this effect. But when I heard Lee talking about methods, it got me thinking. Is this THE EXACT same handling and method as deuce bag in thinking out loud. Also, do you think Lee will teach some extra stuff that wasn't in thinking out loud? [subtlties. etc.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results