Witness vs Deuce Bag

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
From what I've heard the only difference between Witness and Deucebag is the name of the effect. Deucebag is available in Lee Ashers notes (their name escapes me), whereas Witnes is available on Theory 11 in video format. From everything I've heard, it may cost more than if you were to buy Lee's actual notes, but the video itself is priceless.
Hope that helps!

Sep 2, 2007
Witness was formally know as Deuce Bag:
LeeAsher said:
The WITNESS DVD has years of subtleties, tips, and certain fine details not found in the notes. ...

It's shot entirely in high definition on the streets of Las Vegas to show how to make the most out of this routine out performing in the real world. ...

This is the first time my piece has been shot on video. Every nuance and detail has been filmed by WH and DH to ensure you're going to learn it, and more importantly --- perform it. ...

After seeing the final cut -- WITNESS is sexy as hell and I am really proud to offer it up to you guys. It's going to be one piece of magic (in miracle class) you wont have to worry about messing up - it's a lesson in simplicity.

Powerful, memorable, and simple - what more can you ask for? Guaranteed you'll love to perform Witness!
You may want to check out some reviews, such as this one -- http://forums.theory11.com/showthread.php?t=2130 -- which is by someone who owns both the lecture notes and the WITNESS DVD.

From what I hear, the WITNESS DVD is off the hizzle and worth every penny it's selling for, times ten.

Cheers,
JTM

Sep 1, 2007
If you're on a budget, I would buy his notes. They're awesome.

But if you have the money I think witness would be better. More tips and such.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results