Wizard Chronicles

Sep 2, 2007
Houston, TX
Hey guys. I have a website I've been working on for quite some time now. It isn't a "hire me" website, but instead a website for magical things. I don't believe in having content geared towards magicians on my site to get clients to hire me so I created this instead, devoid of my name for the most part.

There's a shop, which isn't 100% fleshed out yet. I've got a few things on the blog, but not much and I haven't been promoting this at all. It's kind of been a side project for myself. A proof of concept as to whether I could do it or not.

It has recently come to my attention, though, that I just so happen to have everything necessary to set up a small "studio" and film YouTube videos which brings me to my questions:

Is this interesting to you guys? If I were to make YouTube videos (and site content in general), I wouldn't want to JUST do reviews of products that I plan to write up on the blog - what other kind of content would you be interested in seeing? Overall, I guess I'm just trying to gauge some interest here. I'm honestly quite nervous about doing videos but I think it would be fun. Live streams too anyone?! :D

Super excited to hear some feedback - www.wizchron.com

P.S. I do realize there's a bit of a domain name issue ;)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results