Wizard Wars???

nmacarthur

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
Hey guys,

So recently, the new magic show titled "Wizard Wars" was supposed to air on the Syfy channel. According to t11's interview piece posted on the site and various other websites the show was supposed to premier March 4th at 10 p.m. However, when I tuned in to watch it wasn't on. I checked TV Guide and don't seem to see it anywhere. So my question to anyone who may be able to provide me and others with some insight is: What's going on with "Wizard Wars"???? I have searched numerous times as to why it wasn't on and have come up empty handed. If anyone has any information I would GREATLY appreciate it.

Thanks Guys.

Jay Adra

Elite Member
Jul 11, 2011
Australia
www.jayadra.com
Upon googling, I found the link to the first episode:

http://www.wired.com/underwire/2012/07/video-vegas-wizard-wars/

This is actually the "pilot" (of sorts) they shot and did themselves. The Syfy show didn't air.

I found this message in regards to it:

"UPDATE: Wizard Wars is not airing on March 4th. And yeah, I’m upset. I thought for sure, if I just waited until it was on the Syfy/NBC schedule and on TV Guide, we were good to go. Now I'm told that the show is going to go to focus groups, which will determine whether it will go directly to series. (And if it doesn’t, I’m told, it’s still likely [but not certain] that Wizard Wars will air as a one-off special in September/October.)"

Aug 30, 2012
I was really looking forward to this show. It seemed different from the run of the mill magic show.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results