Wizardz Magic Theater

I'm looking for some insight from you guys. This Monday I performed at the local magic theater, and I had a good time. The crowd was awesome, they were into it, they laughed at my jokes, (even some of the ones that weren't funny), and everyone told me I did a great job afterward. But as I'm watching the video later this week, I don't know if I came across as a comedic guy who does magic, or a funny magician. What do you guys think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utuE5bPs4NA

Apr 20, 2010
The seralago is about 4 minutes from my home. No lie. Let me know when you're there next.

Great performance! You did very well.

Sean.Cinco

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Orlando, FL
www.seancinco.com
Haven't seen the video yet, but great job landing a gig with Wizardz! Me and a couple friends opened for Chris Capehart a couple months ago. That had to be the most nerve wrecking performance I've ever done.

Haven't seen the video yet, but great job landing a gig with Wizardz! Me and a couple friends opened for Chris Capehart a couple months ago. That had to be the most nerve wrecking performance I've ever done.

It's definietly nerve wracking, When I was up there performing I had some moments where I would "wake up" and wonder where I was in the presentation. But was overall I think a good performance. Let me know when you watch it. :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results