Worlds Fastest Pass

Mar 26, 2009
Arizona
Hey all,

Just wanted to share this with you. Im sure its not an original sleight, being as simple as it is, but I developed it on my own. I also have never seen it anywhere, but please share any info if you know. This might seem too simple to work but it really does, especially when you're talking, etc. Its very casual.

Lemme know what you think!

-KK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vtemBg2Wak

Sep 17, 2008
Maryland
Not too bad. To laymen it might work. I don't see the point in raising up the other half of the deck though, other than to exicute the move.

Mar 26, 2009
Arizona
Not too bad. To laymen it might work. I don't see the point in raising up the other half of the deck though, other than to exicute the move.

It gives an excuse for the right hand cards to approach the left at a slightly odd angle and also gives you an excuse to look down casually which can aid in the replacement. If you dont tilt the cards up it looks really awkward

Mar 26, 2009
Arizona
one more note:

the tilting of the right hand cards is made as in a slight casual gesture. With a video highlighting the move it looks fishy but it is less blatent in performance

Mar 26, 2009
Arizona
yeah the title was kinda sarcastic i guess. and FYI a shift or pass title can be applied to a single card moving, and not packets

Mar 26, 2009
Arizona
I had an idea

showing the face of the right hand packet could be justified by briefly saying that "you could have picked any card", or "you could of stoped me earlier", etc. etc.

Mar 26, 2009
Arizona
Kardyo worked on the concept, then later on Marlo with his One Card Pass, then made perfect by Steve Draun with his Draun Control. He fixes an important flaw which your version have.

Good hunting! ;)

thanx for the info. I think i know what flaw your talkin about and it has to do with my thumb, but as i said, i taught myself this move so its kinda a work in progress. I'll look at secrets draun from the underground, but in the meantime im gonna play with this some more

Sep 2, 2007
I played around with the idea and I didn't like the angles. i had a sandwich idea that was based off the shift and made the performance out of one move. But I personally thought it was really easy to figuer out, now and when I was playing around with the idea.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results