Worlds Greatest Magic - Coin In Bottle - Michael Ammar's Corked Coin In Bottle

Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone here had the Worlds Greatest Magic Coin In Bottle DVD by L&L as I am interested in putting the coin in bottle effect into my restaurant work.

I am most interested to see if Michael Ammar's coin in bottle where the bottle is still corked is taught on this DVD. I know it is on the preview but sometimes the versions can differ slightly.

I recently had the pleasure of seeing Mr. Ammar lecture but, wouldn't you know it, when he taught this effect I was in the other room helping the next lecturer with his sound system (by "sound system" I mean a tape deck and 20 cassette tapes... yikes!).

Thanks guys,
C

yeah,I bought the dvd, and it's worst every penny, believe me.
of course you need to buy a folding coin, because there isn't one included, but as all the other world's greatest magic dvd's, it's great teaching and awesome effects.
buy it

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
Sinful requires a soda can and that you pour it out. I don't think many restaurants or walk around gigs would enjoy him pouring soda out at every table.

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
You're talking about a splash bottle right. I'm pretty sure that's what he probably did. You can get the prop for that at any magic shop.

Nov 8, 2007
Awesome DVD. Still the best coin in bottle is the classic one with the f****ing quarter. I do this in bars all the time with a borrowed coin and beer bottle. Always plays strong.

Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone here had the Worlds Greatest Magic Coin In Bottle DVD by L&L as I am interested in putting the coin in bottle effect into my restaurant work.

I am most interested to see if Michael Ammar's coin in bottle where the bottle is still corked is taught on this DVD. I know it is on the preview but sometimes the versions can differ slightly.

I recently had the pleasure of seeing Mr. Ammar lecture but, wouldn't you know it, when he taught this effect I was in the other room helping the next lecturer with his sound system (by "sound system" I mean a tape deck and 20 cassette tapes... yikes!).

Thanks guys,
C

Hi again Cliff. Did you get the lecture pack from Ammar's lecture? I was also there. The "cork" should have come with it. The trick is fairly simple. He used a 50 cent piece so that's what I went out and bought. Take my advice if you do this trick. Use a quarter. The 50 cent piece is too tight. PM me if you have any questions and I'd be glad to help.

Nov 23, 2007
NC
Cliff have you checked out captured from Justin Miller? I'm not sure exactly what your looking for but check out the trailer and reviews.

Hi again Cliff. Did you get the lecture pack from Ammar's lecture? I was also there. The "cork" should have come with it. The trick is fairly simple. He used a 50 cent piece so that's what I went out and bought. Take my advice if you do this trick. Use a quarter. The 50 cent piece is too tight. PM me if you have any questions and I'd be glad to help.

Hey man,

Na, I didn't get his lecture pack. And I actually missed his entire performance and explanation for the coin in bottle... damn... haha

The method in his book is actually pretty different from the cork he was selling at the lecture (I looked at one on his table). As luck would have it I found a root beer bottle works best for me which doesn't use a cork soo... Basically I made a complete circle haha

And yea, definitely use a quarter. I'm actually borrowing their quarter, having it signed, and going on from there. Enhances the effect in my mind.

As for Captured, its a great looking effect that I've actually wanted to pick up, but very different from the coin in bottle I'm talking about.

C

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results