Worst Ad Ever

DavidL11229

Elite Member
Jul 25, 2015
Seattle
This keeps popping up on my MSN homepage. I have not included the associated link to buy the flash paper, but it does come with one. I assume they are the victim of a bad algorithm, but did nobody look at it first?!

upload_2020-6-17_21-45-38.png

For anyone who may have stumbled upon the post accidentally, please do not give a stack of flash paper to a child!

Reactions: 010rusty and CWhite

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
This keeps popping up on my MSN homepage. I have not included the associated link to buy the flash paper, but it does come with one. I assume they are the victim of a bad algorithm, but did nobody look at it first?!

View attachment 4523

For anyone who may have stumbled upon the post accidentally, please do not give a stack of flash paper to a child!

Yeeesh. It actually leads to flash paper (the kind we know about)? I can see the idea of Flash Cards working with that photo, but flash paper.... Oof.

// L

DavidL11229

Elite Member
Jul 25, 2015
Seattle
Yeeesh. It actually leads to flash paper (the kind we know about)? I can see the idea of Flash Cards working with that photo, but flash paper.... Oof.

// L

Yup! From the site:

Flash Paper 4 Sheets – 8 x 9 Inch Large Sized

$8.99

I'm not here to disparage them, but it is an actual U.S. online magic retailer (not one of the biggies).

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results