Would like to sell my brand new Venom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 30, 2017
How could i sell my Venom? I'm a complete beginner and i find it way too hard to use. I just want to sell it. Is there a websitei could sell it? I checked on ebay no one selling it. Also i live in the UK.

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
How could i sell my Venom? I'm a complete beginner and i find it way too hard to use. I just want to sell it. Is there a websitei could sell it? I checked on ebay no one selling it. Also i live in the UK.

Here on Theory 11 you can modify your signature to advertise what you want to sell.

We discourage creating threads that are clearly there just to sell stuff, so let's not make this thread into something like that. If you are interested in buying or selling things here on Theory 11 please use the personal message feature or the above mentioned signature feature.

Other places where you can sell magic is on the Magic Cafe. They have specific guidelines for selling magic, update yourself on their guidelines before posting. Every forum handles these things differently.

Ebay is a fine place to sell magic. I personally haven't had a lot of luck buying or selling on Ebay. I have seen a lot of magic on Ebay though so if you sold it there you wouldn't be the first to have done so.

There are various social media pages that sell magic as well. I have used a couple on Facebook. Once again, each page has different guidelines, pay attention to what they require of the buyer and seller before posting.

Finally, if you can find a magic shop or club near by you can make it known that you are selling this item. Some clubs will have guys buying and selling magic after the meeting. Most clubs will have specific meetings where you can buy or sell your magic. Reach out to your local clubs and try to find out when they hold their swap meets.

Reactions: Lofaszu
Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results