The Magician Online

The Magician Online is a live, interactive, online experience - in the comfort of your own home. Starring Dan White. As seen by Ashton Kutcher, Ariana Grande, Chris Rock, James Corden, Jessica Alba, and President Clinton.

See details

Would this work for magic?

To be completely honest with you, I think you'll get one of two reactions: 1) they'll get freaked out and it wouldn't qualify in their minds as magic, or 2) they'll just stare at it and wonder what the f**k you're doing. Just my opinion. If you perform it, tell me how it goes though.

Nov 15, 2007
Ada Oklahoma
If you are preforming for girls they may get creeped out by the site of a bug. An idea would to be have one of the girls or whatever try their best to draw something along the lines of a butterfly, and then... "Watch carefully..." Crumple of the paper then open it and there the btterfly flys out.

-SM

Sep 3, 2007
Also from Paul Harris AoA is rolling up tissue into a cocoon and tearing it open to have a moth come out.

Sep 1, 2007
I was going to say, that sounds like something from Paul Harris. And yes, it would definitely work for magic.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results