Would you like a review on The Trilogy, Vol. 1?

Would you like a review on The Trilogy Vol. 1?

• Yes, please!

Votes: 14 63.6%
  • No, thank you, I own it already.

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • I don't care either way

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sep 2, 2007
Yes, please!

Several people have asked if the Trilogy is too advanced, or if it is recommended for beginners. A review on the first disk would certainly help and set a foundation for their decisions.

Cheers,
JTM

The poll says yes.

Just thought I'd point that out in case you somehow missed it and somewhat foolishly bumped this thread to ask the very same question that the poll has answered.

:D

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
The poll says yes.

Just thought I'd point that out in case you somehow missed it and somewhat foolishly bumped this thread to ask the very same question that the poll has answered.

:D

You are correct, however the poll doesn't end for 3 more days, and you never know, there might be a storm of people who vote "No" :D

Aug 31, 2007
interwebz
In the mean time, for those who are anxious to buy...

Things to consider-The Bucks have a very visual sleightly difficult (pardon the pun) style of card magic. They have a technique that requires much dedication and practicing to perfect. You have to be decent at card handling in order to understand the material. They rely on sleights and misdirection that is to advanced for someone who has just mastered Card Club 1 and 2. I recommend taking a stroll down the Royal Road before venturing to the Trilogy, it helps....alot!

-BRad

Oct 12, 2007
Orlando Fl
I have it so I don't care, but it better be a positive review because the tricks on the DVD are amazing, although some to me seemed impractical others just blew me away, favs:TiVO 2.0, Queens, CArd to Mouth, Hoffzy Osbourne, and 69 (which I added on to in the beginning so I can actually show the 4 sixes

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results